WELCOME TO FAITHFUL BAPTIST CHURCH
We’re now meeting at the Spirit of Faith church building!
900 E 29th St. Bryan, TX 77803
Online Services and Content Release Schedule
*At this time we’re able to meet in person and will not be releasing new online content. We plan to continue creating content in the near future, but until then, feel free to view what we’ve already posted!
Our current meeting schedule
3PM – Bible Study/Classes
4PM – Sunday Worship Services
6:30PM – Midweek Service
9:45AM – Evangelism
What sets this church apart?
You must be thinking, “There are at least 100 churches in the Bryan/College Station area…”
Why start another? Why not join one of the scores of other churches that are already established? Here are some unique aspects of Faithful Baptist Church that you won’t find anywhere else in BCS.
Faithful to God’s Word
We are unapologetic in our exclusive use of the King James Bible version, but being faithful to God’s Word is more than just what version you use. We center all of our beliefs and practices around the Bible and encourage all who attend to do the same.
Faithful to preaching
Every sermon should be an invitation to follow God, but let’s be honest, many churches are diluting the principles and truths from the Bible to make them fit in with our secular culture. This results in sermons that closely resemble pep talks and motivational speeches. Our focus at Faithful Baptist Church is to boldly proclaim God’s Word through practical, straightforward preaching.
Faithful to the family
The family has been greatly damaged in the past few decades as our society has experimented with different theories and ideas. We still think that God has given clear biblical roles to each member of the family. As we adopt these roles, we believe the family unit can be strengthened and restored.
Faithful to God-honoring music
Most church music amounts to dumbing down the lyrics and cranking up the volume to build interest. The hymns we sing as a congregation still generate an attitude toward God that is anything but lifeless and boring.
1. We believe the whole Bible, from Genesis to Revelation, is the verbally inspired Word of God. (II Timothy 3:16)
2. We believe Jesus Christ was born of Mary the virgin, and is the very Son of God. (Matthew 1:23)
3. We believe that Christ died for our sins. (I Corinthians 15:3)
4. We believe that He arose from the grave the third day. (I Corinthians 15:4)
5. We believe that He alone is the mediator and intercessor between God and man. (I Timothy 2:5; Hebrews 7:25)
6. We believe that in order to be “saved” the soul must be born again. (John 3:3)
7. We believe that every born again soul should declare his/her faith through baptism by immersion in water. (Romans 6:4-5)
8. We believe that Christ keeps those who are born again eternally secure. (II Timothy 1:12; John 10:28)
9. We believe that Christians are called to separation from worldly, sinful practices, unto a life of usefulness for Christ. (II Corinthians 6:17)
10. We believe a church is a body of baptized believers whose mission is to preach and teach the Gospel of salvation. (Matthew 28:18-20)